Drivers are expected to drive in a safe and conscientious manner that does not endanger other people or property. This means a number of things, from obeying the speed limit and obeying traffic signals to maintaining a safe following distance from other vehicles and yielding the right of way when necessary. Unfortunately, some drivers choose to ignore the rules of the road and drive in a deliberately unsafe or antagonistic matter, which often leads to preventable accidents.
Kaufman Law, P.C. represents victims of car accidents caused by aggressive drivers who:
- Engage in illegal street racing
- Weave between lanes in traffic
- Cut off other drivers
- Driving too fast for current conditions
- Threatening other drivers
If you have been injured in a car accident caused by an aggressive driver, Kaufman Law, P.C. may be able to help. Call our firm today to consult an experienced Atlanta car accident lawyer at no cost to you. You won’t owe us any attorney fees unless we win your case, so there is absolutely no risk in contacting us today.
How to Avoid Road Rage Accidents
Atlanta traffic can be a challenge, and aggressive driving or incidents of “road rage” unfortunately happen. While you can’t control someone else’s behavior, there is plenty that you can do to ensure that you are the safest driver you can be. Defensive driving is an important skill that all Georgia drivers should practice!
Here’s what you can do to avoid an aggressive driving accident:
- If someone is tailgating you, rather than flashing your brakes, pull over and let them pass.
- Watch out for drivers who are weaving through traffic by making unsafe lane changes.
- If you suspect signs of a drunk driver, including erratic slowing and speeding up, drifting, sharp turns, and abrupt braking, immediately report the vehicle to the police.
Request Your Free Case Review Today
An injury from a car accident can have a huge impact on a person’s life, affecting their ability to work, costing them hundreds or even thousands of dollars in medical bills, and overall being a huge interruption to life’s daily tasks. If you’ve been injured, Kaufman Law, P.C. is prepared to fight for you. We’ve been handling auto accident insurance claims for 40 years. Don’t accept a lowball insurance payout before speaking with a member of our team – we know how to get you every dime you are owed.