Installers of various sorts, including HVAC – heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, cable, Wi-Fi, etc. can be exposed to areas in households that pose threats if they are not careful. Like workers in various fields, installers have the right to workers’ compensation under the Georgia Workers’ Compensation Act if they have been injured on the job. This is a very demanding industry as everyone wants their household to have the highest degree of technology and run smoothly. Because of that, the following injuries are common for installers and contractors:
- Fatigue related injury or illness form working too many hours
- Burns from a furnace or air conditioning
- Asbestos Exposure causing illness or death
- Falls from roofs or other high grounds
- Cuts, Punctures, Scrapes or Lacerations from moving equipment
- Crushing Injuries
Installers and contractors are not exempt from the list of injured workers we represent at Kaufman Law. If you have experienced an injury or obtained an illness from this field, contact us to discuss your potential claim.