Defective and dangerous products are responsible for thousands of preventable injuries every year. If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product, immediately contact an Atlanta personal injury lawyer at Kaufman Law, P.C. Our team has prosecuted countless personal injury
and wrongful death
cases in Atlanta against the manufacturers and sellers of unsafe products.
Why Choose Kaufman Law, P.C. to Handle Your Product Liability Case?
- 24/7 availability
- No recovery, no legal fees
- Decades of combined legal experience
- Home and hospital visits offered
- Millions of dollars recovered for clients
Types of Product Defects
There are three types of product defects:
- Design defects: Inherent flaws that make a product dangerous even when it is used correctly for its intended purpose. These defects are usually present in all of a company’s manufactured products.
- Manufacturing defects: When a product departs from its intended design during manufacturing, usually due to poor quality materials or some other assembly-line error. Manufacturing defects usually affect a small percentage of a company’s manufactured goods.
- Marketing defects: The product comes with inadequate instructions or safety warnings regarding proper use.
When a defect results in injury to a consumer, there are a number of parties that may be held liable for designing, manufacturing, marketing, storing, and transporting a dangerous product. The attorneys at Kaufman Law, P.C. have a successful history of holding negligent parties accountable for the creation and distribution of dangerous products and recovering fair compensation for injured people. Our firm stands ready to help you obtain compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Some of the many products that could cause injury
- Birth control drugs/devices
- Blood pressure or diabetes drugs
- Car tires
Call Kaufman Law, P.C. to Consult with an Atlanta Product Liability Lawyer
You should not have to pay for an injury that never should have happened. Contact our firm as soon as possible to learn more about your legal options. Remember not to attempt to fix or alter the product in any way before an Atlanta personal injury attorney from our team can examine it for flaws.