For drivers working with 18-wheeler tractor trailers, local Teamsters, regional delivery couriers, or drivers for global supply chains like FedEx and UPS, injuries are a common and unfortunate part of the job.
While accidents involving other vehicles on the road and poor weather conditions can harm drivers, injuries can also occur from everyday job duties such as:
- Loading & Unloading Cargo
- Sitting for Long Periods of Time
- Repetitive Motion, such as constant gripping of the steering wheel, frequent use of the brakes, etc.
- Auto Accident while on the job
Our attorneys have assisted countless truck drivers with work injuries such as:
- Back, Neck, Knee, & Leg Injuries
- Shoulder & Arm Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI’s)
- Broken Bones
- Sprained or Strained Muscles
- Herniated Discs
- Slip & Falls
- Blunt Force Trauma
- Carpel Tunnel
- Chronic Pain
- Pre-existing Conditions that are aggravated or worsened because of their job
If you’ve suffered a work-related injury, let our Georgia lawyers fight for your right to workers’ compensation. Contact us today.