Our Georgia workers’ compensation attorneys represent individuals from various fields. The expansive list is below. You can click on the profession for more detailed information.
If your profession is not listed here, that does not mean that we can’t work with you. For any questions, contact Kaufman Law here.
For the most common workers’ compensation claims, click here.
- Airline Industry Workers – baggage handlers, tarmac crew members, flight attendants, etc.
- Construction Workers – carpenters, cement masons, roofers, laborers, machine operators, etc.
- Cleaning & Maintenance Professionals – janitors, custodians, housekeepers, handyman, etc.
- Longshoreman & Port Workers
- Electrical Linemen
- Manufacturing & Industrial Workers – factory and warehouse workers, distribution workers, heavy machine operators, assemblers, etc.
- Food Service Workers
- Oil & Gas Industry Workers – oil refinery workers
- Healthcare Professionals – doctors, nurses, healthcare aides, lab technicians, etc.
- Installers & Contractors – HVAC (heating ventilation, and air conditioning) workers, cable, etc.
- Metal and Ironworkers
- Meat & Food Packing Industry
- Office Workers
- Emergency Personnel – police officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, etc.
- Sanitation Workers
- Security Personnel – security guard, bouncers, bodyguards, watch guards, etc.
- Truck Drivers – tractor trailers, local teamsters, delivery couriers, drivers for supply chains, like FedEx and UPS, etc.
- Retail Workers – this includes those at grocery stores, malls, shopping plazas, warehouses, department stores, etc.