Meet Attorney Mark Stuckey
Meet Attorney Mark Stuckey. Mark handles complex personal injury cases, with his primary focus on medical malpractice, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death. During his more than 25 years in practice, he has made it his goal to be a strong advocate for injured Georgians. For Mark, the most satisfying part of his job is giving people a chance to share their stories and be truly heard.
- Can You Sue for Pain and Suffering in Georgia?
- Understanding the Legal Process: What to Do If Another Driver Sues You for a Car Accident in Georgia
- The Clock is Ticking: Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit After a Car Accident in Georgia
- Can I Seek Legal Recourse for a Dog Bite Injury in Georgia?
- Loss of Earning Capacity is Not the Same as Loss of Income
- What To Do If Your Doctor Prescribes The Wrong Medication
- Kaufman Secures $975,035 Settlement for Client in Lyft Car Wreck Case
- Staying Safe as a Car Passenger
- Mistakes to Avoid After a Car Accident
- Attorney Kenneth Raley Secures $3.25
Million Settlement for Trucking Case