Meet Attorney Mark Stuckey. Mark handles complex personal injury cases, with his primary focus on medical malpractice, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death. During his more than 25 years in practice, he has made it his goal to be a strong advocate for injured Georgians. For Mark, the most satisfying part of his job is giving people a chance to share their stories and be truly heard.
- Georgia Workplace Injury Laws: What is Considered Catastrophic?
- (no title)
- How You Can Avoid a Dog Bite This Holiday Season
- Dressing to Stay Warm and Sade on Your Motorcycle This Winter
- What Is a Class Action Lawsuit?
- What Happens When You Get Your First Speeding Ticket?
- How Do Points on Your License Work in Georgia?
- What Is a No Zone in Driving?
- Treatment After a Dog Bite Injury
- 4 Reasons Dogs Typically Attack