After an injury at work, you are eligible to receive temporary disability benefits that pay medical expenses and a portion of your lost wages while you recover. Once a claim is filed, the insurance company decides whether to accept the claim and begin paying benefits.
If your claim is denied, the denial letter should also describe how to appeal the claim and specify deadlines for filing the appeal. In most cases, the denial will center around an argument that the accident did not happen on the job, or that your injury did not result from the accident.
In any case, when your claims have been denied, facing the government system or insurance company on your own is a complex and daunting task. The attorneys of Kaufman Law, P.C. have more than 40 years of experience in successfully appealing denied benefits.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits in Marietta
- Marietta Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Marietta Birth Injury Attorney
- Marietta Brain Injury Attorney
- Marietta Burn Injury Attorney
- Marietta Car Accident Attorney
- Marietta Dog Bite Attorney
- Marietta Lost Wages Attorney
- Marietta Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Marietta Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Marietta Product Liability Attorney
- Marietta Slip-and-Fall Accidents Attorney
- Marietta Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
- Marietta Truck Accident Attorney
- Marietta Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Workers’ Compensation Benefits in Marietta
- Marietta Wrongful Death Attorney