The aftermath of a serious accident can be overwhelming. You may be wondering what to do next or where to turn for help. When you choose to work with an Atlanta personal injury lawyer at Kaufman Law, P.C., we’ll put your mind at ease by informing you of your options and guiding you through the complicated legal process.
Without an experienced advocate on your side, it can be easy to make a mistake that could prevent you from obtaining full and fair compensation for your losses. In order to protect your rights and maximize your chances of receiving the level of compensation you deserve, keep the following information in mind:
- Avoid discussing the accident with the other party or admitting fault
- Never give a recorded statement to the other party’s insurance company
- Never give the other party’s insurance company access to medical records
- Do not accept a settlement without first speaking with an attorney
Establishing Fault After a Pedestrian Accident
No one should have to suffer the financial consequences of someone else’s negligent actions. If you have been hurt and are struggling to pay your bills, turn to our firm for the help you need to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. We can help you hold the liable party accountable.
Examples of negligent driving include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Speeding or driving too fast for current conditions
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Failing to check blind spots before changing lanes
- Failing to yield the right of way at crosswalks
Why Choose Kaufman Law, P.C. to Represent You?
If you are seeking legal representation after a pedestrian accident, you can trust that Kaufman Law, P.C. is an exceptional choice. Here are a few reasons why:
- Trusted in Atlanta since 1977
- Over 100 years of combined experience
- No fees unless we win your case
- 24/7 availability to our clients
- Home & hospital visits available
Our Atlanta pedestrian accident attorneys have helped thousands of clients just like you obtain justice over the past 45 years.