Alpharetta is unique in that on workdays its population surges to double its size. About 60,000 people per day travel to Alpharetta to visit, shop, or work at one of its 3,600 businesses, on top of the 60,000 usual residents. This means a ton of traffic and a high risk for collisions. Distracted and negligent drivers make congested highways a minefield of accidents just waiting to happen. Throughout Georgia, 1,532 people died in car accidents in 2017. If you have recently been involved in a car accident in Alpharetta, contact our local lawyers at Kaufman Law, P.C. We can help you file a claim and request compensation for damages.
What You Could Recover with Help from a Lawyer
Crashes in Alpharetta often take the form of “fender benders,” or crashes that cause property damage and only minor injuries. If involved in such a crash, it can cause much more than a minor inconvenience in your life. Hospital bills, property damage repairs, and lost wages can add up to a major problem – not to mention what could happen if you’re in a more serious collision. With help from an attorney, you can negotiate a better settlement or jury verdict for your accident claim. You could recover losses such as:
- Past and future medical bills. Common injuries in car accidents include broken bones, concussion, head/brain injury, spine injuries, lacerations, and internal injuries. Your medical bills could stretch into the hundreds of thousands if you have catastrophic or permanently disabling injuries. A personal injury lawsuit could result in compensation for all accident-related medical bills.
- Lost income and capacity to earn. An injury can put you out of work for days, weeks, or longer. In Georgia, you can seek damages for the wages you lost during recovery, as well as the lost capacity to earn because of a temporary or permanent disability. This can include recompense for lost career opportunities, promotions, and raises.
- Pain and suffering. Car accidents can inflict intense emotional, mental, and psychological trauma on survivors. These are compensable damages in the Georgia civil court system. Chronic pain, emotional distress, or mental anguish can have monetary value that exceeds your economic damages, depending on the severity of your injury.
Without a lawyer, you might fall prey to the money-saving tactics of insurance claims adjusters, whose main goal is to get you to settle your case for as little as possible. Don’t say yes to a fast settlement before you speak with someone from Kaufman Law, P.C. You could likely get much more with help from one of our Alpharetta car accident attorneys.
Why Use Our Attorneys to File Your Car Accident Claim?
Kaufman Law, P.C. has represented Alpharetta car accident victims for more than 40 years. We have a firm grasp on the state and local laws relating to car accidents, including Georgia’s at-fault car insurance laws, modified comparative negligence statutes, and driver responsibilities. We can help you and your family get back on your feet after suffering an injury in any type of collision. Our team has no qualms about going up against major insurance companies in Georgia, negotiating settlements on your behalf. We also have trial experience, in the event that your case has to go to trial. Call (404) 737-0347 or go online to schedule a free consult with one of our lawyers in Alpharetta.
Alpharetta Car Accident Lawyer
- Alpharetta Birth Injury Lawyer
- Alpharetta Brain Injury Lawyer
- Alpharetta Burn Injury Lawyer
- Alpharetta Bus Injuries Attorney
- Alpharetta Car Accident Lawyer
- Alpharetta Construction Accidents Lawyer
- Alpharetta Daycare Injuries Lawyer
- Denied Workers Compensation Benefits in Alpharetta
- Alpharetta Dog Bites Attorney
- Alpharetta Drunk Driving Accidents Attorney
- Alpharetta Electrocutions Attorney
- Alpharetta Child Injury Attorney
- Alpharetta Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Alpharetta Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Alpharetta Product Liability Lawyer
- Slip and Fall
- Alpharetta Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
- Alpharetta Truck Accident Lawyer
- Alpharetta Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Alpharetta Wrongful Death Lawyer
Tell Us About Your
Injury, We’re Here to
12 Beck St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318