How You Can Avoid a Dog Bite This Holiday Season
Dog bites are more common during the holiday season because of the added stress of new sights, sounds, and smells. When people gather in a dog’s home, especially children or people who are unknown to the dog, even the sweetest pup may get stressed and lash out in unexpected ways. If you are attending a holiday event in a home with a dog this season, click here to learn a few tips on how you can avoid a bite and help the dog feel more at ease with your presence.
- Georgia Workplace Injury Laws: What is Considered Catastrophic?
- (no title)
- How You Can Avoid a Dog Bite This Holiday Season
- Dressing to Stay Warm and Sade on Your Motorcycle This Winter
- What Is a Class Action Lawsuit?
- What Happens When You Get Your First Speeding Ticket?
- How Do Points on Your License Work in Georgia?
- What Is a No Zone in Driving?
- Treatment After a Dog Bite Injury
- 4 Reasons Dogs Typically Attack