How You Can Avoid a Dog Bite This Holiday Season
Dog bites are more common during the holiday season because of the added stress of new sights, sounds, and smells. When people gather in a dog’s home, especially children or people who are unknown to the dog, even the sweetest pup may get stressed and lash out in unexpected ways. If you are attending a holiday event in a home with a dog this season, click here to learn a few tips on how you can avoid a bite and help the dog feel more at ease with your presence.
- How Can You Tell if a Settlement Offer Is Too Low?
- How Do You Calculate Pain and Suffering?
- What to Do if You Get in an Accident in Georgia
- How Much Compensation Can You Get for a Personal Injury Case in GA?
- What Can You Do if Your Insurance Denies Your Claim After a Car Accident?
- The Dangers of Winter Truck Accidents in Georgia
- What Can Cause a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Common Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
- Can You Sue for a Hit-and-Run in Georgia?
- Driver Distraction Is a Serious Threat