Attorney Michael Kaufman recently settled a motor vehicle collision case, pre-suit, for the policy limit of $500,000.00. Despite minor property damage, Michael’s client was severely injured when the car behind him rear-ended his vehicle and pushed him into the curb. Because other possible claimants were in the wreck, Michael quickly sent a demand for the policy limit only 23 days after we opened the case. Swipe to see a picture of the damage to our client’s vehicle.
- How Can You Tell if a Settlement Offer Is Too Low?
- How Do You Calculate Pain and Suffering?
- What to Do if You Get in an Accident in Georgia
- How Much Compensation Can You Get for a Personal Injury Case in GA?
- What Can You Do if Your Insurance Denies Your Claim After a Car Accident?
- The Dangers of Winter Truck Accidents in Georgia
- What Can Cause a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Common Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
- Can You Sue for a Hit-and-Run in Georgia?
- Driver Distraction Is a Serious Threat