Attorney Michael Kaufman recently settled a motor vehicle collision case, pre-suit, for the policy limit of $500,000.00. Despite minor property damage, Michael’s client was severely injured when the car behind him rear-ended his vehicle and pushed him into the curb. Because other possible claimants were in the wreck, Michael quickly sent a demand for the policy limit only 23 days after we opened the case. Swipe to see a picture of the damage to our client’s vehicle.
- Can You Sue for Pain and Suffering in Georgia?
- Understanding the Legal Process: What to Do If Another Driver Sues You for a Car Accident in Georgia
- The Clock is Ticking: Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit After a Car Accident in Georgia
- Can I Seek Legal Recourse for a Dog Bite Injury in Georgia?
- Loss of Earning Capacity is Not the Same as Loss of Income
- What To Do If Your Doctor Prescribes The Wrong Medication
- Kaufman Secures $975,035 Settlement for Client in Lyft Car Wreck Case
- Staying Safe as a Car Passenger
- Mistakes to Avoid After a Car Accident
- Attorney Kenneth Raley Secures $3.25
Million Settlement for Trucking Case