The Super Lawyers of Kaufman Law, P.C.
When a personal injury case wreaks havoc on your life, who will you turn to for justice? Super Lawyers recognizes only the best in the industry using a patented, peer-influenced, and research-driven selection process. With their database of successful attorneys, you can ensure you find the best representation for your case.
What Is Super Lawyers?
Super Lawyers is “a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Only the top 5% of attorneys are recognized by Super Lawyers each year, and we are proud to have four who made the 2023 list!
Our Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Our firm is home to four attorneys who have achieved Super Lawyer and Rising Star status:
• Jeffrey Kaufman has been recognized as a Super Lawyer since 2018. With his abundant
experience and successful case wins, he has a solid track record for success.
• Marvin L. Price has been listed as a Super Lawyer every year since 2011. With his strategic and
relentless approach to worker’s compensation cases, he stops at nothing to attain justice and
defend the rights of his clients.
• Kenneth P. Raley, III, has been recognized as a Rising Star since 2019. He is devoted entirely to
representing injured victims that have been harmed by the negligence of others or who have
suffered injuries due to work-related incidents.
• Michael Kaufman has been listed as a Rising Star for three consecutive years. He strives to guide his clients through the personal injury process while providing concierge legal counseling.
When your life is turned upside down by personal injury, you can rely on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars of Kaufman Law to be your strongest advocate in the courtroom.
- Can You Sue for Pain and Suffering in Georgia?
- Understanding the Legal Process: What to Do If Another Driver Sues You for a Car Accident in Georgia
- The Clock is Ticking: Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit After a Car Accident in Georgia
- Can I Seek Legal Recourse for a Dog Bite Injury in Georgia?
- Loss of Earning Capacity is Not the Same as Loss of Income
- What To Do If Your Doctor Prescribes The Wrong Medication
- Kaufman Secures $975,035 Settlement for Client in Lyft Car Wreck Case
- Staying Safe as a Car Passenger
- Mistakes to Avoid After a Car Accident
- Attorney Kenneth Raley Secures $3.25
Million Settlement for Trucking Case