The Super Lawyers of Kaufman Law, P.C.
When a personal injury case wreaks havoc on your life, who will you turn to for justice? Super Lawyers recognizes only the best in the industry using a patented, peer-influenced, and research-driven selection process. With their database of successful attorneys, you can ensure you find the best representation for your case.
What Is Super Lawyers?
Super Lawyers is “a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Only the top 5% of attorneys are recognized by Super Lawyers each year, and we are proud to have four who made the 2023 list!
Our Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Our firm is home to four attorneys who have achieved Super Lawyer and Rising Star status:
• Jeffrey Kaufman has been recognized as a Super Lawyer since 2018. With his abundant
experience and successful case wins, he has a solid track record for success.
• Marvin L. Price has been listed as a Super Lawyer every year since 2011. With his strategic and
relentless approach to worker’s compensation cases, he stops at nothing to attain justice and
defend the rights of his clients.
• Kenneth P. Raley, III, has been recognized as a Rising Star since 2019. He is devoted entirely to
representing injured victims that have been harmed by the negligence of others or who have
suffered injuries due to work-related incidents.
• Michael Kaufman has been listed as a Rising Star for three consecutive years. He strives to guide his clients through the personal injury process while providing concierge legal counseling.
When your life is turned upside down by personal injury, you can rely on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars of Kaufman Law to be your strongest advocate in the courtroom.
- The Super Lawyers of Kaufman Law, P.C.
- Georgia Workplace Injury Laws: What is Considered Catastrophic?
- (no title)
- How You Can Avoid a Dog Bite This Holiday Season
- Dressing to Stay Warm and Sade on Your Motorcycle This Winter
- What Is a Class Action Lawsuit?
- What Happens When You Get Your First Speeding Ticket?
- How Do Points on Your License Work in Georgia?
- What Is a No Zone in Driving?
- Treatment After a Dog Bite Injury