Attorneys Kaufman and Price Recognized by Superlawyers.com
and Marvin L. Price have been named to the 2018 Super Lawyers lists for 2018. Both have also received a perfect rating of 10.0, or “Superb” on Avvo.com. Their leadership in the area of law brings recognition to the firm, and to the legal profession in the state of Georgia.
(Click on image to see in full size.)
- Can You Sue for a Hit-and-Run in Georgia?
- Driver Distraction Is a Serious Threat
- Can You Sue for a Slip and Fall Accident in Georgia?
- Can You Sue for Pain and Suffering in Georgia?
- Understanding the Legal Process: What to Do If Another Driver Sues You for a Car Accident in Georgia
- The Clock is Ticking: Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit After a Car Accident in Georgia
- Can I Seek Legal Recourse for a Dog Bite Injury in Georgia?
- Loss of Earning Capacity is Not the Same as Loss of Income
- What To Do If Your Doctor Prescribes The Wrong Medication
- Kaufman Secures $975,035 Settlement for Client in Lyft Car Wreck Case