Best Apps for Driving Hands-Free
With the new Hands-Free Georgia Act, many apps have been discovered that can help keep you safe on the road. These apps have been designed to keep drivers as hands-free as possible while driving.
This app blocks the ability to use your phone while driving. The app is especially handy for parents with teenage drivers because it notifies them whenever their child has made it to their destination using GPS monitoring. Additionally, the app has a reward system that parents can utilize when their teen drivers have displayed safe driving on an ongoing basis.
This app is designed to read text messages and emails out loud and allows you to reply without ever touching your phone.
Drive Mode that is powered by AT&T blocks phone calls and text messages while driving. This app also appeals to parents of teen drivers by allowing them to be notified when their child has deactivated the app.
This app is unique in that it generates a “trip score” each time you drive. In essence, it rates your overall drive and tells you moments of when you may have been driving distracted. Additionally, it lets parents see their teen driver’s location on the road and provides an entire trip history at the end of a drive.
- Georgia Workplace Injury Laws: What is Considered Catastrophic?
- (no title)
- How You Can Avoid a Dog Bite This Holiday Season
- Dressing to Stay Warm and Sade on Your Motorcycle This Winter
- What Is a Class Action Lawsuit?
- What Happens When You Get Your First Speeding Ticket?
- How Do Points on Your License Work in Georgia?
- What Is a No Zone in Driving?
- Treatment After a Dog Bite Injury
- 4 Reasons Dogs Typically Attack