Things Women Should Know About Driving
Who knew that putting on your makeup while driving might actually be illegal?! We’re here to break down a few common activities that many women partake in behind the wheel and what it could mean for their driving record.
1. Heels on the Floor
When driving, the heel of your foot needs to touch the floor. High heels and wedges do not allow this to happen and can often get caught under the gas pedal. This can cause you to lose control of your vehicle and wind up in a car accident. It’s wise to carry a pair of flats in the car with you so that if you can switch shoes and limit this danger.
2. Keep it in the Nail Salon
Painting or filing your fingernails while driving could also be considered a major “grooming” hazard. You’d be surprised at the things people do behind the wheel, especially in Atlanta. To avoid a fine, paint your fingernails before you are on your way to work.
3. Makeup At Home
4. Put it in a Pony
It’s not a surprise that doing your hair while driving can also cost you. The point here ladies is to simply get ready at home. It can save you!
If you do ever find yourself in a car accident after performing any of these tasks while driving, you should call 911, especially if there are injuries, deaths, and excessive damage to the vehicles involved. Then, you should seek legal representation. Doing so will ensure that your personal injury claim will have the best outcome possible on your behalf. Contact Kaufman Law here.
- How Can You Tell if a Settlement Offer Is Too Low?
- How Do You Calculate Pain and Suffering?
- What to Do if You Get in an Accident in Georgia
- How Much Compensation Can You Get for a Personal Injury Case in GA?
- What Can You Do if Your Insurance Denies Your Claim After a Car Accident?
- The Dangers of Winter Truck Accidents in Georgia
- What Can Cause a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Common Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
- Can You Sue for a Hit-and-Run in Georgia?
- Driver Distraction Is a Serious Threat