Torts to Courts Podcast: Georgia Goes Hands-Free Interview with Chuck McPhilamy
Torts to Courts Podcast Episode 1:
Georgia Goes Hands-Free
Georgia has been hands-free for almost a month, and so many Georgia residents still aren’t sure what’s legal and what’s not.
Listen up with Torts to Courts host, Whitney Barnard, as she sits down with Chuck McPhilamy of Marietta Police for the conversation that will clear up so many of Georgia’s most FAQ regarding the new hands-free law:
Tips & More From Kaufman Law About Georgia Going Hands-Free:
- How Can You Tell if a Settlement Offer Is Too Low?
- How Do You Calculate Pain and Suffering?
- What to Do if You Get in an Accident in Georgia
- How Much Compensation Can You Get for a Personal Injury Case in GA?
- What Can You Do if Your Insurance Denies Your Claim After a Car Accident?
- The Dangers of Winter Truck Accidents in Georgia
- What Can Cause a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Common Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
- Can You Sue for a Hit-and-Run in Georgia?
- Driver Distraction Is a Serious Threat