Torts to Courts Podcast: Georgia Goes Hands-Free Interview with Chuck McPhilamy
Torts to Courts Podcast Episode 1:
Georgia Goes Hands-Free
Georgia has been hands-free for almost a month, and so many Georgia residents still aren’t sure what’s legal and what’s not.
Listen up with Torts to Courts host, Whitney Barnard, as she sits down with Chuck McPhilamy of Marietta Police for the conversation that will clear up so many of Georgia’s most FAQ regarding the new hands-free law:
Tips & More From Kaufman Law About Georgia Going Hands-Free:
- Staying Safe as a Car Passenger
- Mistakes to Avoid After a Car Accident
- Attorney Kenneth Raley Secures $3.25
Million Settlement for Trucking Case
- The Super Lawyers of Kaufman Law, P.C.
- Georgia Workplace Injury Laws: What is Considered Catastrophic?
- (no title)
- How You Can Avoid a Dog Bite This Holiday Season
- Dressing to Stay Warm and Sade on Your Motorcycle This Winter
- What Is a Class Action Lawsuit?
- What Happens When You Get Your First Speeding Ticket?